[SCA-BMDL] Officers' Meeting Wed, 8pm, and Thanks for March Barony Meeting!

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 18:44:46 EDT 2013

Hello there!
Reminder that Officers' Meeting is this Wednesday, April 3rd, at 8pm. We'll be in Porter Hall A18B on CMU's campus. Let me know if you need directions.
As always, Officers' Meeting is where the business of the Barony happens. It's always open to the populace. You are welcome to join us!Agenda includes:- Officer Reports- Old/new event and gathering updates- Possible event bid- Voting on Webminister- New Event Bid Form- Budget for the Year
Also, I want to give a great big THANK YOU to those that came to March Barony Meeting. It was a lot of fun - we learned, we talked, we drew stick figures....
Thank you so much to the presenters: Baroness Constance, Lady Katherine, Mistress Irene, Lady Cynewyn, Lord Jorundr, and Lady Elss! Thank you again to Lady Elss for the theme idea. Thank you, too, to Maitress Yvianne for providing handouts about the Gallery at Tournaments - very informative!
Thanks to our panel for the Ask-A-Knight/Don activity: Duke Christopher, Duke Titus, Mistress Irene, and Sir Koredono. And also to those that asked questions. The discussion was excellent!
Next Barony Meeting will be Sunday, May 26th - Tournament Day! More details later.
See you at Officers' Meeting, or at Artisans' Muster April 6th, or Iron Comet Challenge on April 13th (send pre-regs!)In Levitate et Caritate,~Hilda, Seneschale