[SCA-BMDL] World Wide Spin in Public Day

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at consolidated.net
Wed Sep 12 14:38:50 EDT 2012

Greetings from Myfanwy!
I tried to send this yesterday, but the attachment made it bounce :-(, so I'm
trying this again.
I have been in contact with Mary Malyszka about WWSiPD and she has sent me a
flyer with information about it, with contact information for her, and the address
to use for getting GPS directions.  The contact info was, i think, published in The
Althing, but just in case, here it is again:

          (571)-643-5075  OR  wwsipdpittsburgh (at) gmail (dot) com

The actual address (for GPS purposes) is:

          1398 Church St., Ambridge, PA  15003

(note that this is *not* the main gate address for Old Economy Village, which is
several blocks away).
Anyone attending should contact her, if you have not already done so.  This is
because she needs to get a head count to tell the museum (for stuff like
providing chairs).  She told me that she will also have some drop spindles
available, just in case people forget stuff.  She also said that there is only street
parking, but thinks that there shouldn't be an issue.
Hope to see lots of fiber folks on Saturday.  And yeah, SCA garb is cool, even
though OEV is of course 19th century....
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at consolidated.net
myfanwy at consolidated.net