[SCA-BMDL] OT: Movie help

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:26:04 EDT 2012

Hi there! We've been (obliquely) contacted by a student filmmaker working on his thesis project asking for medieval actors, costumes, and locations. He needs 20-30 actors to volunteer. If you're interested, you can contact his liaison, Samantha Michael, at 412-335-2723, or email her at saramichelef at gmail.com.

PLEASE NOTE that this project is not in any way sponsored or authorized by the SCA in any way. If you volunteer, it's on a personal private basis, and you can't represent yourself as SCA.

See full email thread below (bottom up, sorry) for full details.

~Hilda, Seneschale