[SCA-BMDL] Officers' Meeting Wednesday

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:36:44 EDT 2012

Hello!
Just a quick reminder that Officers' Meeting will be on Wednesday, Oct 3rd, at 8pm, in Porter Hall in Room A18A, on CMU's campus. This is our bi-monthly business meeting, and as always, it's open to the public.Agenda will include voting on the policy change (August Althing), possibly an event bid or two, normal Officers' Reports, event updates, and voting on Captain of Archers.
Note that on Frew St, the meters have been removed and there are signs directing people to pay at the kiosk near the entrance to Porter Hall. Currently, they only check til 6pm, so you don't need to pay. This may change in January, but we're OK for now. Doors to Porter lock at 8pm. Call my cell if you get there after that, and we'll send someone out to open the door (412-606-6258).
Let me know if you have any questions.In Levitate et Caritate,~Hilda, Seneschale