[SCA-BMDL] Thank you to Servers at QRC and Baronial Birthday event

Kathleen Lockhart pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
Tue May 29 10:06:58 EDT 2012

*Good day good gentiles,**

**     I want to extend my Thanks to all the servers who were gracious
enough to offer their services to serve feast to Their Royal Majesties
Kallista and Andreas, Their Excellences, Liam and Constance and to the
populace at The QRC and Baronial Birthday event. Thank you to Baron Sir
Graedwyn Mab Teyrnon for eloquently serving High Table, and thank you to
all the other servers those who names I do know, Elizabeth Arrowsmith,
Elizabeth Talinrd, Runa Thorgrimsclottir,Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon,
Elizabeth Houge and to those whom I do not, for doing such an awesome job
and making my job as Head Server much easier. Thank you all for a wonderful
service and a wonderful day. Good food and good fun was had by all.  **

** Yours in gratitude and Service,**
**Abbatissa of Banbury*

**

Kathy Lockhart
Independant Consultant
The Pampered Chef

pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
www.pamperedchef.biz/kathylockhart
SHOP OUTLET SPECIALS ON MY WEB SITE !!!
Worried about downsizing, cutbacks and lay-offs?  Guarantee your job
security... be your own boss.  Ask me how you can start your own business
TODAY with The Pampered Chef!