[SCA-BMDL] Help with banners

Cheryl Jameson cbrasch475 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 18:31:56 EDT 2012

Their Majesties have requested that we try to boost the display of heraldry as much as possible this season as a way to build Kingdom spirit and enthusiasm. To that end....
We have many Aethelmearc banners that need escarbuncles put on them. I have the screen, the paint and the banners are already stitched (thanks to the folks in Sylvan Glen!!! ). The project just needs time and attention. I've been a little busy and have not been able to do them in what I consider a timely manner. It would be awesome if we could have them for War Practice.
Is there anyone in the Barony who might be able to do some silk screening either here with supervision, or just take it and do it and bring it back when its done? If anyone would like to sew some extra red banners that we can throw into the screening mix, that would be awesome too. The more the merrier.
Monday and Wednesday nights during the week are best for me if we are doing it here.
Anyone game? Feel free to answer me on or off-list.

Cheryl Jameson

SKA Elena d'Artois le Tailleur

724.328.2506

394 Moon-Clinton Rd.

Moon Twp, Pa 15108

I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening.

~Larry King