[SCA-BMDL] Heather Dale house concert on June 14!

Marybeth Griffin alanafiona at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:58:06 EDT 2012

Please feel free to spread this far and wide, so we can have a lovely
welcome for Heather and Ben! The announcement below can be posted
anywhere you feel, I've left my address out of it just so it isn't
immediately findable by bots. However, for anyone who doesn't know
where we are (we're in the Dark Pages to find :), our address is:
115 Wallace Avenue
East Pittsburgh, PA 15112

Don't forget the "East" part or you'll end up in Monroeville. We're in
Wilkins Township, just a few blocks past the border with Forest Hills.
We will be running some shuttle service from nearby bus lines as well,
since our street has nothing anymore.

I'm so happy but nervous but excited! Let's make this an awesome day!

Alana Griffin

-------

Heather Dale and Ben Deschamps will be coming to Pittsburgh on
Thursday, June 14th! They will be performing at the home of Marybeth
Griffin and Marc Gabriele in Wilkins Township. For directions email
alanafiona at gmail.com, or call 412-977-2708. Concert starts
at 7:30pm but please come earlier as there will be food and
socializing with Heather and Ben.

Our street has no direct bus service, but we are willing to give rides
up the hill from the nearby bus lines, please email us so we can
arrange transport. Please be warned we have cats, you may need to
medicate appropriately.

There is no admission cost, but we will have a hat out to collect any
donations towards gas you might have - $10-15 is suggested but not
required. Also they will have music for sale, come and lighten their
burden while they lighten your hearts with music!