[SCA-BMDL] No archery practice yet

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 23 09:12:55 EDT 2012

>From the Captain of Archery,

The season is approaching, but there will still be NO archery practice at the Washington Boulevard site this Sunday, March 25th. I have personal commitments that I have to deal with, even if the weather proves perfect.

We will have our first scheduled practice on April 1st. Please note that this is Palm Sunday.

There will be no practice on April 8th. This is Easter Sunday.

Archery practice will return April 15th (the day after Coronation), but this will be held at Byron's and Ariella's Castle. This is our annual Regional Archery Muster. More details on what will happen that day will be coming shortly as soon as plans are finalized.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

THL Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(home) 1-412-247-4467
(cell) 1-412-501-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium