[SCA-BMDL] Ice Dragon Cook needs ride to the event.....

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 08:02:02 EDT 2012

Oops!  I forgot to post this to the fencing group AND the Barony!

Anyway, I am supposed to help Zoe in the kitchen at Ice Dragon this year, but she is going too early in the week for me to ride there with her (but she is helping me out with a ride back home).  So I am looking for a ride to the event....I have my own crash space arranged too (though this means I need to be dropped off in North Tonawanda).  I am looking for someone who is going up to NY on Friday some time, if possible.  And I won't have tons of stuff with me, since I'm not selling art work this year.  If anyone has spare space in their car and can help me out, I would really appreciate it!  Thanks!

Mistress Kris Gilibari