[SCA-BMDL] SITE CHANGE: BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 17:23:06 EDT 2012

Please see the note below from Baron Liam. Practice is moving to the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End of Pittsburgh this Sunday due to the fine weather. Map at this link:  http://tinyurl.com/7qgcfcq

Practice times remain the same. Make sure to bring a water bottle! There is no running water at this site, and the only facility is a portajohn.

From:Karen Kasper <arianna_wyn at yahoo.com>