[SCA-BMDL] TIME CHANGE - BMDL Youth Fighter Practice

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 10:37:48 EST 2012

Forwarding from Baron Liam:

With Apologies,

The BMDL Sunday Practice will run from 2-6. The Church that uses Mr. Smalls will not be out of the site until 1:30. Please share this with anyone you know who is planning to attend.

ALSO, please note that DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME is happening this weekend. Remember to move your clocks AHEAD one hour! The change happens at 2am tomorrow.

Arianna

Theater in Millvale. Mr. Small's is located at 400 Lincoln Ave.
in Millvale, PA, just off Rt. 28 across the Allegheny river from the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh. Click this link for a map: http://tinyurl.com/7h7qtq2  Parking is on the street.

you can find more info here:  http://www.facebook.com/events/309420995776717/