[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Scribes

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 11:46:59 EDT 2012

Good Gentles,

Her Excellency and I would like to bring something to the attention of the populace. Our very diligent Signet Odriana vander Brugghe has notified me that since we have taken the Coronet of this barony we have a 100% on time delivery rate for scrolls. That is to say that no scroll has ever been delayed by the work of the scribes. In talking to Our Cousins in other baronies this is no easy task. If you add in the quality of workmanship that goes into the scrolls handed out in this Barony, It is utterly amazing!

We would like to thank the following gentles for their hard work so far:

TH Lady Odriana vander Brugghe - Signet
Lady Isabel Fleuretan - Deputy Signet
Countess Aidan ni Leir
Master Alaric MacConall
Lady Alethea Cowle
Baroness Alexandra dei Campangnella
Lady Alexandra of Corofin
Lady Anna Leigh
Avanell Ravensdottir
Lady Elß von Augsburg
Mistress Gianna di Aurelio
Mistress Hrefna in heppna Þorgrimsdottir
TH Lord Kameshima Zentarou Umakai

TH Lord Kieran MacRae
Mistress Kris Gilibari
Lady Raven Whitehart
Lady Zhang Ming Li

If there is anyone we are missing, please be sure to let us know!

Vivat to the Scribes and Illuminators!!

In Service,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus