[SCA-BMDL] atlatl muster at pennsic

Anlaith ingen Trena anlaith at kittymail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:50:50 EDT 2012

Greetings!!

 For those of you interested and are going to pennsic this year: If you are wanting to participate in an atlatl battle this year, I am encouraging an Aethelmearc atlatl muster... I have decided on the thursday evening battle to muster and head over as a group. Battle starts at 5.30, I was thinking of mustering around AE Royal about 5 to give us all enough time to muster and head on over to the battlefield!!!

 (and please pass this message along to other atlatlists in kingdom you may know, the more people the merrier!!!)
 I hope to see everyone there!!

 IS,

 Anlaith