[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic University & Mystic Mail

Noah Ternullo noah at ternullo.name
Mon Jul 23 15:13:03 EDT 2012

Greetings All,
    I know there are a lot of Pennsic University teachers out there who
are madly scrambling to finish their materials right before their
classes.  I didn't remind folks earlier, but Mystic Mail is continuing
our program in support of Pennsic University Teachers.

    Every year we offer a service where teachers can leave a copy of
their materials with us, and we will provide for them 1 copy for free.
Students can drop by and receive duplicate copies of the material at our
normal printer/copier rates but with out the need to jump on a computer
or spend additional time.  We also offer DVD/CD burning services for
classes with truly large volumes of material.  Teachers can upload their
materials to Mystic Mail here:

http://www.pennsic.net/mysticmail/Classes.html

    Teachers are also welcome to drop by the Mystic Mail pavilion and
leave paper or digital copies there if that's more convenient.  Finally,
a number of teachers have asked us to have handouts printed and waiting
for them.  If you are interested in this, or if you have any
questions/need any assistance, we are happy to help.  You can contact me
(Angus MacDougal aka Noah Ternullo) at this e-mail address, or at the
Mystic Mail pavilion during the war.

    Have a great war everyone!

    Angus MacDougal
    (aka Noah Ternullo)