[SCA-BMDL] LAST BMDL Youth Fighter Practice before Pennsic this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 15:50:55 EDT 2012

To all BMDL youth fighters and their parents, greetings!

Thanks once again to THL Zoe for running practice last weekend. I hear that a bunch of new youth fighters had a great time.

This Sunday is the LAST youth fighter practice until after Pennsic. The forecast is for mostly sunny with a high in the upper 80s, so there will once again be freezer pops!

Practice will be at the Washington Blvd. site from 2-5 pm.

At Pennsic, there will be tournaments and battles and weapons-building workshops and all SORTS of fun youth combat stuff to do, not to mention a kids' WATER GUN BATTLE at the fort, so bring your super soakers!

If you need loaner gear for Pennsic, please let me know NOW. I cannot transport loaner gear to Pennsic, so you'll need to pick it up at practice THIS WEEKEND.

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule for the next month is as follows:

July 22 - LAST PRACTICE BEFORE PENNSIC at Washington Blvd., 2-5 pm

July 28, August 5, and August 12 -  Pennsic, NO practices!

August 19 - the first practice after Pennsic at Washington Blvd.
August 26 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.

See you on Sunday!

Arianna