[SCA-BMDL] rapier practice - schedule for July

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 21:43:20 EDT 2012

Last Sunday saw 12 fencers at practice. Everyone worked hard dispite the heat and we had one authorization in dagger take place.  Come out and prepare for Pennsic.

Practice will continue as usual at 11 am at the Washington Blvd site. Remember that the teaching hour is from 11 until 12. This week, come for practice and stay for the Barony meeting

July 8- Lord Charles, the Baronial Rapier Champ will be the RMIC for practice. He has a limited selection of loaner gear.

July 15- practice as usual, we will do some melee practice at 1 pm.

July 22- still in need of a marshal to run practice.

July 29- no practice- Pennsic has commenced.

Irene von Schmetterling
Rapier Marshal, BMDL

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials