[SCA-BMDL] Free tent

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 08:37:34 EDT 2012

If anyone still needs a small tent for Pennsic, this might be of interest. It came through on Freecycle this morning.

If you're not familiar with Freecycle, members offer things they no longer want, or request things they do want. If you're interested, email the person making the offer and see if it's been claimed yet. If he gives you the thumbs up, you go get it, no money exchanges hands.

Arianna