[SCA-BMDL] Large modern tent to give away (Free)

Erin Childs wanderingpixie at livejournal.com
Sat Jul 7 13:04:29 EDT 2012

Greetings All,

We have a 10' x 16' modern tent that we are replacing this year,
because the zipper has gotten very finicky about closing properly.
Other than that, though, it's in great shape.

If anyone would be interested in having it, please contact me
off-list.  I'm also going to try to bring it to the Garb Goodwill
tomorrow, in case anyone there might be interested in it.

Details:
Quest Mammoth III (D1610Q)
10' x 16' 3 room tent
(Takes up 11' x 22' footprint with guidewires all up)

-Ailis