[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: Camp Meeting

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 12:37:28 EDT 2012

Hello and Happy Independence day:

This is a reminder to everyone camping in the baronial encampment that we will have our final Camp Meeting this Sunday July 8th following the barony meeting.

For this meeting we will need:

1) Your Tent Size (Including ropes)
2) Type of tent (Modern/ or period {period looking})
3) Expected arrival date.
4) If you prefer to camp next to or near certain individuals.

If you are new to Pennsic, there are several other exciting things happening the day of the Barony meeting.

At Noon, there will be a "Garb Goodwill" this is a place where newcomers can find gently worn Garb and Armor, and gently used feast gear. This event has been wildly successful the past couple years.

At 12:30 there will be a class/discussion about what to expect at your first Pennsic.I strongly suggest that anyone who is coming to Pennsic for the first time attend.

If you are unable to attend the meeting, please e-mail the information above to : liamandconstance (at) gmail.com

Thank you and see you Sunday,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus