[SCA-BMDL] FW: [SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Available Now! Opt for E-Newsletters - from the Board of Directors

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:52:02 EST 2012

It was brought to my attention that the link below doesn't work (thanks, Emily!).  Here's the correct link to opt out: http://www.sca.org/members/optout.cgi .  If that's not working for you, you can go to the home page of www.sca.org and follow the links.  There's also a link to FAQs about this matter.

Thanks!

~Hilda, Seneschale