[SCA-BMDL] Free garb

katerinfg@gmail.com katerinfg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:02:26 EST 2012

Of course, there's a catch - it's all in various stages of construction.  The pattern works best on a relatively small-bosomed size 6 or 8 (which is why I'm not finishing them for myself), and there's probably enough on the hems for up to 5'4".  There's a wide variety of fabrics and colors.  If you would like to take a look at the options, e-mail me off-list and we can arrange a time for you to stop by.  Please help me get this stuff out of our basement!

Oh - just so you know, the cats have shed on some of them.  Nothing a lint roller can't fix.

- Katerin

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone