[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Award Recommendations

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 17:37:17 EST 2012

Unto the populace do Liam and Constance send greetings;

Her Excellency find ourselves at a loss, in the recent past we had a steady stream of award recommendations coming in. It now seems that the well has run dry! So we ask you all, Who in this barony have you seen that is doing good works? Who do you believe deserves an award for their dedication to the Barony, the Canton of Steltonwald and to the Society?

We make it very easy to submit award recommendations to us:

First: Our Website, where there is an easy form to fill out: http://bmdlbandb.webs.com/awardrecommendation.htm

Second: You can simply e-mail us: LiamandConstance (at) Gmail.com.

If you are unsure what award to give, you can either refer to our website: http://bmdlbandb.webs.com/baronialawards.htm, or simply write us and tell us of the person's work and we will make a determination on which award is best.

We thank you in advance for your help in recognizing members of the society.

In service to the Crown,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus