[SCA-BMDL] friday family fun night

Kristen kmnoend at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:51:32 EST 2012

scriptorium! Family fun Friday night Jan 27th at 5:30pm practice skill building drawing, painting, and calligraphy. Leaena and Tiberius's house 7412 Ringertown rd. Murrysville 15632
 Let's get together to draw, paint, and write, What better way to spend this night.
I know you have some last minute projects to do, It maybe one, it may be a few.
There won't be fighting at this get together, Because of all of this cold, snowy weather.
But inside is warm, and cozy it's true, so lets get together, we have art work to do:)

Take the good, and take the bad, take them both, and then u have...