[SCA-BMDL] Rivenvale's Winter Revel

Mary Lou Rowe mlhummy at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 11:34:58 EST 2012

Greetings all,

Winter Revel is now behind us and there are many people to thank for helping make the event a success.

Thanks to all who attended.  Aside from local shire members, there were travelers from Stormsport and the Debatable Lands in Aethelmearc, and guests from Falcon's Quarry and the far land of Indiana!  I hope you all felt welcomed.

There was plenty to eat at the pot-luck feast.  We have some very talented cooks among us.  Thanks to all who contributed.

Our auction had over twenty-five donated items ranging from garb, knives, books, spirits, crafts, leather goods and more.  Thanks to all who were able to contribute and thanks also to our bidders.

Some individual thanks are needed.

Evie and Rickard  -  Thank you both for handling the auction and for providing some of the music.  Also thanks for teaching us  Trenchmore.  That was a lot of fun.

Jendriska  -  Thanks for bringing some of the background music and for the games.  Also thanks for the gratis books.  Everyone looks forward to your book table at our events.

Robin and Jen  -  Thank you both for providing some live entertainment.  It was unexpected but very well received.

If I have forgotten someone,  please forgive me.  The event was the result of several people working together and all help was much appreciated.  I could not have done this on my own in the best of times and right now my mundane world is anything but mundane.  So, again, a very grateful thanks to all and hope to see you at the next event.

Donata/Mary Lou