[SCA-BMDL] Be Part of the 300

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 10:08:58 EST 2012

Greetings to All,
Fighting, Fencing and Youth Practice continue today, 2pm at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church. There is no Steelers Football (there is a Penguin game, we can bring a radio to listen) There are no excuses! It is time to get the forces of the barony moving, and prepare for the battles that lay ahead. The address is below, There is loaner Fencing Gear coming, there is loaner heavy gear coming, there is loaner youth gear coming. If you want to learn something new and join the armies of Aethelmearc we will help you find your way! Start today! Be part of the 300!

Pittsburgh Chinese Church
8711 Old Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA  15237
(runs off Perry Highway by CCAC North Camous in McCandless Twp.)

Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus