[SCA-BMDL] Twelfth Night and the Weather

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 14:16:31 EST 2012

To the good people of the Debatable
Lands does Elss send a few words about Twelfth Night and weather:

The event opens and you will be able to troll in
at 9 AM.

For Your Safety and Comfort:

The weather is looking feisty, and I
have contacted the Parks Department to remind them to plow and salt
the areas around the Lodge, but PLEASE drive carefully and watch your
step!

Please park with consideration, as we expect the
lot to be crowded; if you can carpool, please do so.

Do remember to bring your potluck
offering, feast gear, and adult beverages so that you may refresh
yourselves throughout the day; you may also find it convenient to
bring a folding chair. The Lodge is well-heated, so we will be comfortable inside!
Stay safe and warm in the meantime!Elss