[SCA-BMDL] Regional Fighting practice Feb 5th

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Wed Jan 4 22:42:02 EST 2012

Greetings all Fighters!  We wish to hold a Regional Muster with melee and one-on-one fighting Sunday Feb. 5th from 2-5pm at Marshall Elementary School's gym (same site as winter before last).  The site is about 1.5 miles from our house, about 3 miles from the Wexford exit of I-79 or 30 minutes south of Cooper's Lake.  We can provide crash space and showers for fighters.  Please mark your calendars and look forward to good fighting!
Yours,
Ariella and Byron
caram at pitt.edu or 724 933-4661