[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic Pre-Registration

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 13:39:56 EST 2012

Greetings to all,

Believe it or not, Pre-registration for Pennsic has started, The Barony is registered as an encampment, Our overall land agent will be Mistress Arianna and I will be in charge of the Barony Camp. You may have read about some of the changes into the pre-registration and registration process. If you haven't you may read about them here: http://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/home/index.php#new

Some Important things to remember:
1) If you consider yourself to be a member of the BMDL you are welcome to camp with the BMDL.
2) You MUST have a paid pre-registration with the barony to camp with the barony.

More details about camp planning will come out in the next few months.

In Service,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus