[SCA-BMDL] Wiggle Distillery

flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Dec 17 15:17:51 EST 2012

Broom <iambroom at gmail.com> writes:
> Sorry for the no-warning not-enough-info, folks.
> Wigle was sold out by 10:40am.
They will do a custom "off the schedule" tour with a 6 or 8 person
minimum IIRC.

> Turns out they reserved enough of the aged (rye) whiskey for "flights"
> - 0.5oz samples of all 4 of their liquors. The oak-aged rye was pretty
> drinkable... not so much the others, unfortunately.

I stopped in and tried 4 of their offerings once on a whim.
I really liked the white wheat. Very smooth for unaged.
The two Rye (I think 75% and 95%). i didn't like as much.
Finally, an aged rye, which was much better than the white, but still
not my favorite. I guess i just don't like rye.

--
Flip