[SCA-BMDL] Wiggle Distillery

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 17:17:15 EST 2012

Sorry for the no-warning not-enough-info, folks.

Wigle was sold out by 10:40am.

Their next release is in Feb. I'll do my best to watch for advance
warning, and set up a real trip.

At 9am, when they open.

We're discussing meeting earlier, for either breakfast at Cafe
Raymond, or pre-party tailgate in the Wigle parking lot. :)

Turns out they reserved enough of the aged (rye) whiskey for "flights"
- 0.5oz samples of all 4 of their liquors. The oak-aged rye was pretty
drinkable... not so much the others, unfortunately.

And I don't know for sure if Feb will be more rye, or the wheat. For the record.

' | Broom IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' | cellphone: 412-389-1997
'\|/ 923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
'/|\ "Discere et docere", which means:
//|\\ "He's a big hitter, the Dalai." - Carl Spackler