[SCA-BMDL] Pizza Party Sunday Sept. 2nd at Tofi & Genevieve's House (after Fighting Practice)

Mary Placeway g3dots at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 23:27:57 EDT 2012

Greetings from Genevieve:

Tofi will be in town this weekend, so we are throwing an impromptu
Post-Revel Pizza Party at our house this Sunday evening, Sept. 2nd,
after the Baronial Fighting Practice.

Starting time: 5:00pm
Ending time: When you are tired, or we kick you all out

Address: 205 Lytton Ave., Pittsburgh PA 15213
(Schenley Farms in Oakland, 2 blocks from Cathedral of Learning, look
for the "Achieve Realty" sign out front, street parking as you find
it, legal only on the odd-numbered side of our street, thanks.)

Pizza, munchies, soft drinks, beer (and other beverages) will be served.

Everyone is invited, please feel free to show up even if you are not
going to fighting practice.  (If you want to help set-up, please come
over any time after 3:00pm.)  This is the first of several farewell
parties, dinners and get-togethers before we finalize our move to the
Barony of Bryn-Gwlad (Austin, TX) in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  If you
can't make it this Sunday, hopefully we will be able to get together
with you sometime later.

Please NO GIFTS unless they are edible or drinkable; we have too much
stuff to pack as it is.  :-)

Any questions, please send email to Genevieve: g3dots at gmail.com

We hope to see some of you this Sunday evening!

--Genevieve (and Tofi)