[SCA-BMDL] August dance practice

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Tue Aug 28 00:48:09 EDT 2012

Greetings!  It's time for some dancing again!  Our August practice will be this Thursday, August 30th, from 8-10pm.  If it's nice out, we'll be outside (probably our last outside practice of the year) in the grassy area between Wean & Porter Halls.  If it's too hot, or rainy, etc., we'll be inside in Porter Hall A18B.  Both locations are marked on this map.

The doors to Porter Hall lock at 8, so if you need to be let in, aren't sure where we are, etc., give me a call at 412-567-7512.

Hope to see you there!
-- Cai