[SCA-BMDL] Archers to the Wald A&S teachers, displays needed

stellagrace75 at aol.com stellagrace75 at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 12:03:00 EDT 2012

Greetings unto the goodgentles of AEthelmearc.
The Canton ofSteltonwald will once again be hosting the Archers to the Wald event on October13, 2011.  This year we are adding anA&S display area and would also like to offer classes during the event. Weare in need of teachers and we know there are many talented gentles whose workwe would love to see on display.  Spacefor both is somewhat limited so we would appreciate a response in advance ifyou would like to display or teach.   Thisyear the theme is Germanic but the display and classes need not be.
If you are interested inparticipating please respond by October 7, 2011 so we have time tocoordinate.
YIS
Lady Marian of Blackwood
Steltonwald Minister ofArts and Sciences
(Marian Jasper, email - stellagrace75 at aol.com, phone - 412-671-5345)