[SCA-BMDL] OOB: Coppertree Cook's Collegium - 17 November 2012

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 07:27:11 EDT 2012

The Coppertree Cook's Collegium (being held on 17 November 2012) needs you!

Yes, you.

They are looking for teachers to teach cooking, dancing, and music -
because, what goes better with food than music and there's no better way to
work off the calories than dancing.

If you've never taught, or you're an old hand at teaching, your knowledge
is appreciated and there are other people who would love to learn what you
have to teach.  If you would like some assistance with building your class,
please contact me and I can introduce you to some really smart people who
are skilled at doing just that sort of thing.  If you're looking for live
people to woodshed your class in front of before taking it public, I have
some suggestions for how to do that in a safe and receptive environment.

I've included the event information below so that you have all of the
information to contact the autocrat to volunteer to teach a class or to
make plans to visit beautiful Central New York to participate as a student.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Odriana vander Brugghe
--
*Aude aliquid dignum

*COPPERTREE COOK'S COLLEGIUM - NOVEMBER 17, 2012
http://www.aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=788

The Shire of Coppertree repeats the popular All-Day Cooking and MunchFest
(a.k.a. Feudal Food Fight), and opens its kitchens for all cooks to play
together for a day of trial and fun! The populace is invited to join in the
creation and celebration of medieval food on Saturday, November 17, 2012,
at the First United Methodist, 400 N. George St., Rome, NY 13440. Event
highlights include: - Open kitchen bring ingredients or take your chances
selecting provisions from our basic pantry; Recipe Challenge; All day
sideboard! - Please help us by teaching a class - please contact the
autocrat; we'd love to learn from you! Wanted--dance instructors and
musicians! Please? (no doumbeks ) We have the hall, we have food, but
Coppertree does not have any dance instructors! " Please wear appropriate
footwear so as not to leave black scuff marks. Please RSVP so we have
sufficient ingredients on hand to play with (although please not we do not
guarantee to have everything you might want! Site opens at 10 a.m., closes
at 7 p.m. Site fee: $12. Children 12 and younger $7 and children age 6 and
under are guests of the Shire. Please make checks out to the Shire of
Coppertree, SCA NY. A non-member surcharge of $5 will be in effect. Please
send reservations to Lady Elwyn Stone (Susan Schiffer), 9658 Elpis Road,
Camden, NY 13316, or e-mail exchequer at coppertree.aethelmearc.org Event
Manager: Rowena ni Dhonnchaidh, (PO Box 7, Fort Plain, NY 13339-0007) at
5186880545 (no calls after 9 p.m.), or e-mail SleepyUnicorn at roadrunner