[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic's Baronial Reception

Sumayya al Ghaziyyah medieval.megan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 12:52:59 EDT 2012

Greetings Lords and Ladies,

We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to those who attended the Baronial Reception this past Pennsic and to make special note of those who worked to ensure it was a success.

Their Excellencies Constance Glyn Dwr and Liam Mac an Tsaoir
Master Brandubh O Donnghaile
Mistress Hildarun Hugelmann
Mistress Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Mistress Ts’vee’a bas Tseepora Levi
Lady Astrid Vigaskegg
Lady Caellen of the Debatable Lands
Lady Cynewyn AEthelweardeddohter
Lady Elsa Taliard
Lady Elss of Ausburg
Lord Jorundr hinn Rotinn
Lady Violante de Luna
Abbatissa
Aena
Alex
Elizabeth Arrowsmyth
Evan
Lydia
Zak

It was a great afternoon with great company, and we are exceptionally appreciative to each of you who took time out of your vacation to make sure the Barony had a great time.

Please know that if I’ve failed to note any of you who worked with us, it is likely due to the fact that I get hit in the head frequently and my memory has suffered, and nothing to do with how grateful we truly are for your assistance.  Working with all of you was one of my personal high points of Pennsic, and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you.

With Gratitude,
Lady Sumayya al Ghaziyyah and Lord Markus Skalkr Grimmson