[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Night Scriptorium - NOT THIS WEEK

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:51:16 EDT 2012

In order to give myself another day to recover from the delightful upper
respiratory thing that I have, I am not going to hold scriptorium this week
so that I can keep my germs to myself.  There will be an additional session
on Wednesday, 29 August 2012.  Please bring any handouts from any scribal
classes that you took at Pennsic to share with everyone.

I hope that you all are less buried under laundry and the re-entry into the
21st century has been as easy as possible.

Best regards,

Odriana
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*