[SCA-BMDL] Archery practice tomorrow?

Carrie Carlson toxophiliayla at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 17:44:30 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

   First and foremost, I want to sincerely apologize for completely
dropping off of the map.  Apart from the "usual" graduate student
>expletive removed<, large portions of the rest of my life have fallen to
pieces.  That having been said - I've not been able to follow the emails
and am thus not entirely sure of what's happening, but I was wondering if
there will be archery practice at Washington Boulevard tomorrow morning?
It would do me a world and a half of good to string a bow.

Many thanks in advance, and I hope you are all well!

   - Carrie