[SCA-BMDL] NO BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 22:25:15 EDT 2012

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

As previously announced, there is no BMDL youth fighter practice this Sunday.

Practices will resume next weekend, on Sunday, May 6th, at the Washington Blvd. park. I will be out of town, but THLady Zoe has graciously agreed to run practice in my absence that day. May 6th is also Barony Meeting at the park, so come out and try archery, thrown weapons, and other fun activities!

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule for the next month is as follows:

May 5 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.

May 13 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.
May 20 - NO PRACTICE, AEthelmearc War Practice tourney on Saturday May 19
May 27 - NO PRACTICE, Baronial Birthday Tourney on Saturday May 26
June 3 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.

Enjoy your weekend off!

Arianna