[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - THIS WEDNESDAY

Erin Childs wanderingpixie at livejournal.com
Tue Apr 17 11:35:05 EDT 2012

Greetings All,

I have some supplies that would love a ride out to the Scriptorium
tomorrow form the Oakland/Greenfield/Squirrel Hill area.  It's only
two smallish boxes... they would easily fit in the backseat footwell
of a car.

If you might be able to provide them transport, please contact me off list.

Thanks!

-Ailis