[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic commenting/consultation this Saturday

Kathy Van Stone elsbeth at pobox.com
Wed Sep 21 22:39:42 EDT 2011

This Saturday is the next heraldic meeting (from approximately noon to 6).
If you are a herald and want to learn about names and armory, feel free to
come.  If you would like help find a name or device, we can help as well.
 Food is provided during the day.

It is at my house, 1194 Firwood Drive, Pittsburgh, 15243 (Mount Lebanon
area).  I would appreciate (but do not require) prior notice if you are
coming so I can estimate the amount of food to prepare.

In service,

Elsbeth Anne Roth
elsbeth at pobox.com