[SCA-BMDL] OT Camp Chairs on sale at K-Mart

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 14:26:49 EDT 2011

Hey folks, if you use folding camp chairs at events, now is the time to get them.

K-Mart is having a sale; I picked up a heavy-duty camp chair (rated for 350 lbs, not the 225 lbs. that regular camp chairs take) for $20 as opposed to the usual $30. I've had a couple of these chairs for about 5 years now, and they're still going strong despite weekly use at fighter practices and 2 weeks at Pennsic every year.

I went to the K-Mart in Parkway Center Mall (Green Tree) today and they have plenty of these chairs left, but I expect most of their stores will have them.

Arianna