[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Fighter Practice

Cheryl Jameson cbrasch475 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 16:35:03 EDT 2011

Marcus Du Coeur has thrown down a challenge that if anyone would still like to brave the inclement weather he would be willing to face them at the Steltonwald Practice site at Hopewell park starting at 6:30.

Cheryl Jameson
SKA Elena d'Artois le Tailleur
412.262.1933
394 Moon-Clinton Rd.
Moon Twp, Pa 15108

I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening.
~Larry King