[SCA-BMDL] Fiber Guild Meeting

Jill helewys at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:53:24 EDT 2011

Greetings,

Please accept my humble apologies for the lack of Fiber Guild during
the summer. We will be meeting this Sunday, September 25th from 1pm -
4pm in the Dowd Room, University Center on CMU's campus. I believe
that parking is free in the garage next to the UC. You still have to
take a ticket and validate it in the machine before you leave but you
won't have to pay anything.

For newcomers, The Fiber Guild is an informal meetup once a month on a
Sunday, usually on the CMU campus. We get together and chat while
working on fiber related projects, mundane or period. Other artisans
with portable projects are welcome to join us as well.

For more information or directions, please contact me privately.

In service,
Helewys