[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Thanks Yous

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 17:10:22 EDT 2011

Unto the Populace do Liam and Constance send warm greetings;

We hope that you all enjoyed our celebration of Agincourt this year. There are many individuals who helped make the event possible and we wish to thank them.

THL Hildarun Hugelman - who as always did an excellent job taking reservations and organizing the staff for Troll, all while assisting with her husbands vigil.

Lady Elss of Augsburg - Who planned and prepared an great lunch and a magnificent feast along with all those that helped her including;

      Lina in danska
     Margaret Makafee
      Katla Ulfhedinn
      Elsa Taliard
      Raven Whitehart
      Violante de Luna
      Éimhín mac Ultain
      Elric
     Catherine of the Debatable Lands
   Odriana vander Brughhe
   Alime bint Yorgi

Don Clewin Kupferhelbelinc - For his help at keeping things running smoothly and well organized throughout the day.

THL Urho - Who ran an open archery range throughout the day

 Lord Morien McBain - For his great dedication to this event over the last six years, Our thanks to you can not be put into words.

Mistress Maria Christina de Cordoba - who stepped in as our MOL at the last minute.

Lady Katherine Sinclair - for assisting Mistress Maria in her MOL duties.

Baron Langdon - For his help and direction with the pewter site tokens

THL Zoe Akropilatina - For organizing Our Retainers and Guard for the day,

Lord Constantinos, Lady Alethea Cowle and Eiidan for retaining for us throughout the day.

Thank you all for your great help at the event and we look forward to next year.

 Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands

Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus