[SCA-BMDL] Heart Walk Fundraiser

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Sun Oct 2 16:30:57 EDT 2011

Greetings All!

Yesterday at Archers to the Wald I held the final archery challenge to
raise funds for the American Heart Association.  Archers braved the cold
and rainy weather to raise $176!  This brings the total amount raised to
$915!

I am extremely happy and humbled by these results.  I had a great time
putting together the various challenges, which included a Royal Round
challenge, Pirates (Arrrr!), Timed Balloon Shoot, and the last being
shooting at heart-shaped targets.  I hope the participants also had fun as
well while raising funds for a worthy cause.

If any who missed the challenges still wish to contribute, my website for
the American Heart Association is here (the Pittsburgh Heart Walk is on
October 22nd and the site will be close approximately 3 weeks after that
date):
http://heartwalk.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=450037&lis=1&kntae450037=FBF9149897DD426F807D50CABBDAB174&supId=45116811

Thank you all again and I feel privileged to live in such a wonderful
Barony and Kingdom!

In Service,

Alaric
Master Bowman