[SCA-BMDL] Giving Thanks

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 13:54:37 EST 2011

Unto the Populace do Liam and Constance send greetings;

As we gather with our friends and families and give thanks for a wonderful bounty, we too would like to share what we are grateful for this year.

We are thankful for the officers of the Barony and those who hold Baronial positions. These are the people that make every practice and event possible, they dedicate space in their homes for baronial equipment, multiple days out of each month for meetings, e-mails, reports and phone calls to make everything we do possible.

To the Fighters, Fencers, Youth Fighters, Throwers and Archers of the Barony, Your presence on the field shows the entire kingdom how dedicated we are at defending Aethelmearc. We especially would like to thank the Marshals who show up week in and week out to guarantee that even if one other person shows up that day, that there will be a practice.

To the Scribes of the BMDL and Steltonwald Scriptoriums, Your skill and delicate hands show off the great beauty of the period and make every award given at the Kingdom and Baronial levels truly special.

To the Cooks, where would an event be without food? The work that you put into your art makes us all hungry and sated after the feast. Thank you all for the work that you do.

To all the artisans, musicians and bards of the Barony, your works give an period look and feel to every event we attend.

To all of the members of this Barony, You make us proud whether we are inside the barony or traveling throughout the Kingdom. The Comet's soaring light shines, and we are so proud to be your Baron and Baroness!

Yours in service to the dream,

Liam and Constance

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus