[SCA-BMDL] Help Needed

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 13:27:10 EST 2011

Good Friends,

 As  we inventory the fruits of the Baronial Regalia; Constance and myself see a need to reach out to the Artisans of the Barony Marche for Comets of many colors. The industrious Cassandra has long made the belt favors to show off Baronial Awards. She has alas retired from this great work. So we make an appeal to all artisans in the Barony Marche and the Canton to help us by designing new comet favors. Below is a list of the baronial awards and what they are for

Blue/Silver Comet: Arts and Sciences

Red Comet: Martial Prowess or Martial works

Purple Comet: Youth

Gold Comet: Service

Green Comet: Friend of the Barony.

We would like to share a token for each award that we give as well as a scroll. We will also be reaching out in the near future for help in repairing and updating the Baronial Regalia.

In Service to the Barony Marche and the Kingdom of Aethelmearc,

Baron Liam Mac-an-tSaoir
&
Baroness Constance Glyn Dwr

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus