[SCA-BMDL] QRC Thank Yous

Troy Headland battalion73 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 21:05:49 EST 2011

Greetings All,

  I wanted to thank all the people who helped make Queen's Rapier and Kingdom Bardic Champs a great event.

Lord Reynard for heading up troll and reservations as well as the gentles who took turns sitting with him throughout the day.

Lord Bovi for yet another fantastic display of cooking.  So many folks were helping in the kitchen on and off it is hard to single people out Thank you all :).

Their Excellencies Tower and Cynthia for being so gracious in providing the pavillion for the Royalty.

The Outgoing Champions Don Christian and Lord Ian for hosting the competitions for the day.

THL Robert O'Connor for surprising me with the list ropes for the tourney.(Thats Bob the Herald by the way )

Lady Cionaodh for sending the awesome subtlety.

Lady Emilia "Bubba" Benitez for MOLing for the tourney.

Thanks to our most noble King Isenwulf and Queen Rosalinda for choosing the Barony of St. Swithin's Bog and myself to host them.

To Prince Andreas and Princess Kallista for making the trip up to spend the day with us as well.

A special thank you to those gentles who organized the fundraisers for Quinn and his family.  It is wonderful to see the Kingdom rally behind such a good cause and I am humbled by the people who call Aethelmearc home.

I apologize to anyone that I have missed as I am sure I have.

Thank you all again.

As Always, In Service

Gabriel