[SCA-BMDL] Thank you for the kind welcome!

Ayla von Dahauaa toxophiliayla at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:45:21 EDT 2011

Greetings once again,

  Many thanks for all of the friendly responses!  I had been trying to
respond to everyone individually, but I'm afraid I may miss someone, so I
figured I would respond to all.  I was out of town this last weekend and
thus didn't make it to anything, but I should be entirely free this coming
weekend.  Is the dance practice (at CMU??) tomorrow evening 'open' to
anyone, or is it designed more for those who know what they are doing?  If
the former is true, I may well come by.  I would also very much like to make
it out for archery/rapier practice this weekend (pending ride availability),
but will be needing some loaner arrows. (Mine will hopefully be with me
again soon.)  Would it also be possible for me to try the rapier combat
out?  What would I need to bring/prepare?

Thank you again for the welcome(s)!  I am very much looking forward to
meeting more of you in person!

YIS,

   Lady Ayla