[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Officers' Meeting Wednesday

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:29:07 EDT 2011

This Wednesday, March 30th, is our annual Happy Fun Budget Meeting of Love!  We'll also have an event bid(s), and officers' reports.

If you are in charge of something or other, and are planning to use SCA funds now through April 2012 (except events), please send your budget requests to Baron Tofi, our Exchequer, ASAP: paul.placeway at gmail.com. This is your chance to have your expeditures pre-approved for the year (April to April) instead of having to wait for an Officers' Meeting to make your request.

The meeting is at 8pm in Porter Hall A19 (no letter) on CMU's campus, entrance across Flagstaff Hill from Phipps Conservatory. If you get there after 8pm, the doors may be locked.  Give me a call at 412-606-6258, and we'll send someone to let you in.  Let me know if you need directions.

~Hilda
Seneschale